The Cabanis Cottage is an old 17th century filature (silkworm house) and farmhouse where the vine plants used to be prepared before planting.
A large pond shaded by bamboo and Linden trees is replenished by a natural spring, which provides endless coolness and peace of mind to visitors.
The green fields, the pool area bursting with flowers, the whispering bamboo, and the cosy interior furnishings all bring one thing to mind: a sense of well being.
The three hectares of surrounding greenery and the games room are ideal playgrounds for children.
CAN BE RENTED WITH BED AND BREAKFAST FOR 2 PEOPLE
A complimentary bottle of Cartagène wine and homemade raspberry jam.
The cottage consists of
- Three Rooms for 8 people :
- 2 rooms with double beds (160)
- 1 room with a double bed and bunk beds
- 2 cots available upon request
- A Kitchen with : dishwasher, microwave, various electrical appliances, hand towels and crockery provided,
- A Living room with television, videotape player, Wi-Fi, central heating, enclosed fireplace,
- A Bathroom and toilet with shower, double hand basins, separate toilet, washing machine, towels provided.
- Shady terrace near an ornamental pond,
- games room (ping pong, board games, bikes, etc.), gate,
- porch, carport, lawn, garden furniture, private pool (11 m x 4 m), barbecue.